“Business is easy,” she said.
I once worked at a satellite location of a large privately-owned printing company. The owner was a wonderful business woman. I was just starting out in the business world, and I admired her accomplishments.
She said, “Business is easy: You meet the customer, quote the price, print the job, and invoice them. They pay the invoice, and the cycle starts again.”
I wondered how it was that she could have described it as easy. Now that I have been in business for quite some time, it is apparent to me there is so much more that goes on behind the scenes.
But I loved her perspective. I wonder how much having that perspective could change the lives of women in business today?
Just what is it that makes business seem easy? One way to answer that question is by asking another question: “What makes life easy?” Since business and life are intermingled, the principles that make business easy are the same ones that make life easy.
Life becomes easy when you:
- use your inborn strengths and talents every day.
- enjoy relationships with friends and family that are fun and energizing.
- have a network of supportive people around you.
- feel healthy, well and strong.
- connect regularly with nature by spending time enjoying a pet, walking on a beach, or just getting outside on a beautiful day.
- sustain a sense of spirituality and oneness with the world and consciously choose beliefs that support your goals.
- have a living space and office that you enjoy.
- can easily pay your bills and still have financial reserves.
- focus on moving toward something you want as opposed to moving away from something you don’t want.
Do you want to find out how you can change your life by changing your perspective? You can learn how to apply these principles –and more – and finally be able to say, “Business is easy.”
This blog is about how to help you go from stressed out to STREAMLINED in your business so that you can spend more time on the things you love. Interested in more? Be sure to sign up for STREAMLINED ezine at www.performancesupportpartners.com for news and information on these topics and more! Interested in coaching? Click here to sign up for a complimentary 30 minute exploratory sample session.